Wednesday 17 February 2010

Two Bed House To Rent Manilla Road Birmingham England


Two Bed House To Rent in Manilla Road, Birmingham, England. Beautifully presented two bed house to rent situated on highly desirable residential street. With lovely lounge, 2 good size double bedrooms all with ample storage, new fully fitted high specification kitchen and fresh bright new bathroom. Houses To Rent Manchester. Houses To Rent Newcastle. Houses To Rent Liverpool. Houses To Rent Salford. Houses To Rent Nottingham. Houses To Rent Birmingham. Houses To Rent Bristol. Houses To Rent Coventry. Call us on 0845 230 2288 and let us find the ideal property to rent for you.

1 comment:

  1. student accommodation in Leeds

    It's very helpful article for me because I'm looking for an apartment to rent for my friend.she are students. It is very new to London and she wants to rent the flat. I like this flat, and I'm sure she likes it.

    ReplyDelete